Mauritius is rich in natural beauty with its luxurious beaches, deep blue waters, and green lands. In addition to that this African island is also emerging as one of the most progressive economies in the region. And the stable economy and business-friendly legislation have resulted in attracting businesses from all over the globe to set up in Mauritius.
TBI Mauritius can assist you in setting up your business in Mauritius and guide you all along the way from registering your business, buying and setting up your workspace to hiring talented professionals and meeting the legalities with robustness and accuracy.
Choosing Mauritius as a destination for your next business venture or opening an offshore company is beneficial for the following reasons:
- Ranked 1st in Africa for almost all rankings and indices including, World Bank Doing Business, Global Competitiveness Index, and the Mo Ibrahim Index of African Governance
- Business-friendly legislation
- A well-governed country with an independent judiciary
- Multi-lingual workforce
- Low corporate tax rates
- No exchange Controls
- No tax on dividends
- Economic stability and prosperity
- Business-friendly trade agreement laws such as Double Taxation Agreements and Investment Promotion and Protection Agreements enabling easy access to investment in Africa
- Good business ethics
- High Competition and growth opportunities
- Strong infrastructure
- Flourishing Real Estate
Setting up your business in Mauritius
We can provide all the assistance you need to set up your business in Mauritius so that you can focus on your prime goals and let us handle the rest. We will help you gather all the mandatory documentation for the application of the various licences and you will be guided with all the legalities.
Our team of highly skilled lawyers and business experts will help you prepare a road map for your business and ensure that all the legalities and standard procedures involved are well-handled with the assistance of high quality lawyers and law firms that we work with.
While setting up your company in Mauritius, you will need to fulfil the following:
- If you want to apply for a global business license, or another financial licence in Mauritius, you will need to satisfy the FSC that you have the necessary expertise to undertake such operations. We work with all of the most reliable management companies, enabling you to have maximum chance of succeeding with your applications.
- Our experienced consultants will brief you in detail regarding Mauritius, the advantages of obtaining a global business license as well as the eligibility criteria for obtaining the license. We will act as an intermediary between you, the Management Companies and the FSC as you go through the initial stages of setting up a business here.
- While applying for the global business license in Mauritius, you will need to carefully consider the substance requirements concerning local directors, registered offices and the various AMLR requirements. TBI can assist with finding the requisite qualified professionals for your particular business to obtain any business permits and trading licences.
- As you reach the end of the process, TBI can assist with finding you offices, staff, accommodation to live, permits for those moving to Mauritius and any element of the relocation. We will help you get in touch with the best commercial real estate agents and make sure that you find a perfect locality for your company, and perhaps your dream villa on a beach. We can deal with the Economic Development Board, assisting you with your occupation permit and residence permit.
- We also offer assistance in the setting up office equipment/ phone lines/ internet/ electricity or any other necessities needed to initiate your business. While setting up your business, we will make sure that your relocation process is smooth and seamless and provide you with everything you need.
Why choose TBI Mauritius?
If you want to set up your company in Mauritius, TBI Mauritius offers you an unparalleled quality of service to build a strong foundation for your business in Mauritius. We put our clients first and ensure that all the business procedures and legalities are carefully met in a well-organised and professional manner.
Please get in touch to find out more.